Friday, July 17, 2009


Went to lifedrawing session at TSA yesterday, its been a while since I've done it. I had so much fun there. Sucks to the bastards who wouldn't go with me, you know who you are!

poses are 1's and 10's


Francis said...

nice you're still life drawing. i haven't gone since...a long time.

Santiago Miret said...


continue amazing us

justin said...

Nice life drawings!

Andrew Manzanares said...

i would be one of those bastards...LOL! You still got the magic touch i see....GG

Nori Tominaga said...

unbelivable. What is that, conte?

Trevor Spencer said...

i wish you could have taught me how
to life draw!!

maybe next time we go through four
years of sheridan animation together..

Ben Lo said...

Francis: hah, well, lets go some time then )

Santiago: Thanks, I still got alot more work on it

Salgado: thanks Justin!

Mandrew: damn right, ditched me big time

Nori: haha, thanks, I'm using nupastel

Spencer: hahaha, I don't think so, I'm no where near you level yet, still using the stuffs you taught me ) I remember them right and clear, "draw the pose, and then push it"